Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Crit damage bugged?

Started by Dragoonseal [1283405] on in Bugs & Issues.

8 replies · 96 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Dragoonseal [1283405]

Suddenly damage on some crits seem out of control recently. Was something changed? I was checking through announcements and recent threads and didn't see anything about it. I don't understand why a fight between fairly equal stat people can just randomly end with mega one-shot crits.



Some examples (plenty more, but I can only check the last few logs):

Pepo_Tarado_3K5 hit Dragoonseal with his Dual Samurai Swords in the head for 3997

Pepo_Tarado_3K5 hit Dragoonseal with his Dual Samurai Swords in the head for 4132

Salvatore87 fired 5 rounds of his Qsz-92 hitting KozZzaK in the throat for 4139
Blistig [1553363]

Is it really the eyes causing such huge differences with motorcycle helmets? I noticed a huge difference in damage yesterday as well. One crit to the head did 55xx, then another did low 2000.

Edit: The attacks I mention are done by the same person, using the same weapon. In the logs there is no item used to effect either of our stats.