i m currently doing the 'Cracking up'mission.i opened the Duke's safe and got Duke's Gimp Mask.But i can't send it to Duke.Please help.
Problem in mission
Started by fresh-n-active [1008842] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
i m currently doing the 'Cracking up'mission.i opened the Duke's safe and got Duke's Gimp Mask.But i can't send it to Duke.Please help.
sorry.i finished the mission now.(wrong send to id 9).so sorry.
I'm doing this mission as well, and after 10 interrogations, still nothing. What's the deal? Just to waste E on a bullshit mission?
not to be bothersome, but where do I send it? I'm having some trouble