Not sure if fastest . But i went from level 47 to lv48 in 13 days
Fastest level gain?
Started by midget_dance [958460] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 23 / 23 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 23
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 52 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 45 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
Not sure if fastest . But i went from level 47 to lv48 in 13 days
Congrats, how long did it take you?
- Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 49! 2017/12/17 1:52:53 PM
- Congratulations! You upgraded your level to 48! 2017/12/16 2:29:30 PM
That was in the middle of our long chaining event. Left everyone in the street.
You can level up in one day up to level 79 easily. Beyond that it gets harder.
how do you manage that o.o
40 or so attacks on a relatively high level (90+) should do the trick.
edit: I mean 40 attacks in between 78-79 if it weren't clear.
Quickly someone make a account to test that statement.
I think what was meant was you can go from 78 to 79 via 40 attacks. Not that you can go from lvl 1 to 79 in one day. (Please drop names of low stat lvl 90 players that is spoken of)
99-100 in 6 days 22hrs.
At the cheap price of like $5b or so? :D
I am a newbie here and I want to hit lv15 asap. Any idea how?
Attack and Hospitalise Level 1s with all of your energy! You should get Level 15 within the week!
sounds like a bargain
I'd suggest getting around 300 or so battle stats in each stat, and then start looking for some weak level 20s-30s... I know there is at least 1 in the group that is beatable with those stats. Personally I got to level 15 in under 15 days... I'll admit I knew what I was doing at day 0 being a restart and all and having friends that gave me an initial surge forward, but you find the right target and beat the crap out of him or her and you'll do good to level to 15 under 15 days from now... I'd suggest you hold for a while after words though to let your stats catch up. If you message me, I'll check my black list/ mail to find the target I used... but I probably won't remember to mail you after 3 hours of flying since my day is going to be busy unless you remind me.
That's insane!
in 4 days i got from 48 to 49
And ive been level ****ing 15 for ages..
I think I'm doing good. 63 in under 3. Whats that about a 21 day per level? (Yes, I know the levels get harder. That is why I'm level 63. I used my head).
But not really sure what some of the older players have done.
It's all about commitment.
I'll have you know 99-100 cost me less than $1b :P