I love memes. I think memes are great. In my sixty years of life I never thought something like memes would exist. Back in my day if you wanted to make a friend over the world laugh you had to send a letter with a clipping of a funny headline you had read in the newspaper. And that's if it ever arrived. My friend Franck, French, lived in Paris and I called him one afternoon asking if he found the headline ("Vet kills duck to find cause of death") I had clipped and mailed to him humorous. "Hon hon, what headline, monsieur?" he said.
I love memes
Started by IdentityUnknown [1834716] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 18 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
I love memes. I think memes are great. In my sixty years of life I never thought something like memes would exist. Back in my day if you wanted to make a friend over the world laugh you had to send a letter with a clipping of a funny headline you had read in the newspaper. And that's if it ever arrived. My friend Franck, French, lived in Paris and I called him one afternoon asking if he found the headline ("Vet kills duck to find cause of death") I had clipped and mailed to him humorous. "Hon hon, what headline, monsieur?" he said.
https://youtu.be/BGpDGJoe6P0
Think you mean sixteen, not sixty...
Or maybe thirteen... [:sick:]
This thread is a great meme.
why this thread normie af
btfo grandad, take your pre-war nostalgia cart somewhere else
I agree that this thread is a great meme synk!
I love to eat poo! :o