God created the penis so that men could masterbante. Women simply can not do this.
god
Started by IdentityUnknown [1834716] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 29
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 23 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 66 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- -Khaos- [2063067]
· 10 likes ·
[image: i1302.photobucket.com] - CatHead [1581564]
· 6 likes ·
Masterbante sounds like some Spanish kink that I for one would like to experience. I imagine it would involve growing some kind of facial hair and olive oil. - CatHead [1581564]
· 2 likes ·
Hahaha, so how do you masturbate without lust? The image in my head right now is some poor guy furiously wanking saying to himself *dont think of anything sexy* over and over again.
God created the penis so that men could masterbante. Women simply can not do this.
God's also watching you masturbate instead of helping starving children, don't you dare masturbate, it's a sin.
Don't feed the troll... [:sick:]
Practical experience with hand-jobs would seem to undercut your argument.
Lol and your point is???
Chicks rock?
Women can masterbate as well, and have multiple orgasms.......... kinda envy that tbh..........
are you high?
Everyday We Stray Further From Gods Light
Masturbation is (often) a sin because it is accompanied by lust. So no, he didnt. He created sex so that humans could go forth and multiply and honor him.
Masterbante sounds like some Spanish kink that I for one would like to experience.
I imagine it would involve growing some kind of facial hair and olive oil.
Hahaha, so how do you masturbate without lust?
The image in my head right now is some poor guy furiously wanking saying to himself *dont think of anything sexy* over and over again.
I masterbante just because I'm horny. I don't see where lust has anything to do with my libido.
Amen
Lust is like you checking out that hottie...and I'll stop here. I need to masterbante.
Master bante!!!
Don't feed the shitposter troll is to good for them.
Quoting my post will make your wiener grow 2 inches
Prove me wrong.