when I created my faction Old Knights I noticed that after making many upgrades the information page didn't display the actual respect that I had remaing but instead the starting amount of 5 thousand. and soon after when trying to donate some weapons to my faction it would refuse to load the list of weapons I had available to donate to my faction. I thought originally that these were minor glitches as my faction was only a few days old but it seemed odd that only I the faction leader was unable to donate items even though I could freely donate money. my other faction members and I had taken it upon ourselves to see if this was happening in other factions but found it was limited to just me. I still am unable to donate items after over a week of having the faction. if someone could help I would be very happy
faction bugs
Started by bloodstorm [2048775] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 37 / 100
when I created my faction Old Knights I noticed that after making many upgrades the information page didn't display the actual respect that I had remaing but instead the starting amount of 5 thousand. and soon after when trying to donate some weapons to my faction it would refuse to load the list of weapons I had available to donate to my faction. I thought originally that these were minor glitches as my faction was only a few days old but it seemed odd that only I the faction leader was unable to donate items even though I could freely donate money. my other faction members and I had taken it upon ourselves to see if this was happening in other factions but found it was limited to just me. I still am unable to donate items after over a week of having the faction. if someone could help I would be very happy
Your faction's front page shows a respect of 5080, which is the total amount of respect your faction has. Your faction upgrade page will show you how much respect is available for upgrades, and the remaining amount you've already spent on upgrades. That's normal, working as intended.
As for being unable to donate but everyone else can, you as leader certainly have permission to, so perhaps you're doing something wrong.
Go to your faction page, then
- Click the armoury,
- Click the donate tab,
- Input how many of whatever item you want to donate in the corresponding box
- Click donate to faction
- Click confirm
- You did it!
The donation page will not even display my available items. It has been this way since I first created the faction. it will show a series of grey dots which one turns black and move down the series one at a time. It will display all the other tabs but it the items list in the donate tab.
what items do you want to donate? how many items do you have on your items page?
can you provide an update, please?
Due to the lack of response, I am going to close this report. Please post back if you experience any further issues.
Thank you.