Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Healer Goku Thread

Started by Goku2 [1959030] on in Trading Post.

14 replies · 145 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100
Goku2 [1959030]

Hi, I am Goku. I for now on will always be selling single and bulk revives. Whether you over dosed or chaining in a faction just message me if I'm on and I'll get it done for you. Also you can hire my faction to assist you and your faction during a chain and what not. Currently I can do 500+ revives in one sitting. Thank you for your time :)



Bulk revives for a faction the cost will be 800k per revive.

Single revives for individuals are 1m per revive.



Just message me if you ever need my services, thanks!
diy [1930352]

I revise my previous statement and Goku really does have great reviving services and after talking to him he's great to talk to and get along with. He can do up to 700 revives at a time right now and that's really cool. Good reviver!