Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Moving Stock

Started by daub [1869454] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100

Most-liked replies

daub [1869454]

This issue is not about moving blocks or the recent change.

It's about them not staying put after transactions. This negates one of the most useful features of moving blocks, namely having your recent dealings at top.

For example, I'm focused on buying two stocks atm, trying to get the BB. I move the block to top (to avoid lots of scrolling down) but when I stack the block the new stack defaults to the very bottom. What was the point of moving the block at all?

I could, of course, move the block to the top and not stack. The new transactions would default to bottom and the main stack would indeed remain up top. But then I end up with loads of individual mini blocks littered around.

I suggest new transactions appear under the most recently moved block of that type, and stacking onto that block.