Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hospital Chat

Started by Skitterboxxed [2084970] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 85 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
63 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Skitterboxxed [2084970]

How is it that I'm in flight to UAE and still have 32 minutes til I land but the hospital chat window is there as though I'm in the hospital?



Now it has disappeared. Weird.
bogie [148747] Admin Staff

It just hadn't updated, when you went to open it that caused an update to your chat cache and it cleared.
Skitterboxxed [2084970]

I was able to open it and scroll through it. It was up for about 5 min on my screen. I also had not been in the hospital prior to flying. That's why I thought it was weird. I could see if I had been in the hospital and then directly flew after. But I was doing my normal things after returning from a flight then hopped on another one.