icon shows I still have time remaining. I am able to play as normal not being in hosp. https://imgur.com/a/OoRBl On mobile IPhone 7+
Hosp icon bug
Started by TheChiv [1878985] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 5
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
New cases are now fixed, thanks.
icon shows I still have time remaining. I am able to play as normal not being in hosp. https://imgur.com/a/OoRBl On mobile IPhone 7+
Tried refreshing your icons?
Preferences > Icon settings > Refresh icons
This seem to affect the whole faction.
GeorgeCostanza tried to refresh his icons, it worked only until he was hit again.
It seems the problem is with the decreased hosp time upgrade. The icon don't get the reduced time
[image: i.gyazo.com]
How did you leave hospital? I.e. medical items?
I did nothing just let the natural life regain and said out of hosp
Does your faction have some new bonuses?
Looks like you took over my account and typed it for me. Lol
Aha, that must be it. 'Decrease hospital time' on the faction tree isn't being applied after an attack on icons.
Yep, I believe that's the issue. Did your faction get those recently? Perhaps it's just gone unnoticed all this time.
A couple days ago yes
New cases are now fixed, thanks.
This is ****ing unacceptable.
b&i isnt a place for you to troll.
I don't troll.. I have valid bug reports within this forum as well.