Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Revive Factions

Started by Jeez [2001849] on in Suggestions.

46 replies · 658 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 47 / 47 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
47
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
49 / 100
Story score
63 / 100
Engagement score
73 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Jeez [2001849]

Quite simply- the ability to track revives done by faction members, much the same as attacking is tracked within a faction.

Clarifying edit: Not necessarily have'revives on a separate 'tab'. I'm looking to have the revive information added to the API for factions like attacks, donations, and armory events are. Doing this would enable the ability to query this information in a given time frame to see how the faction members did. Much like a chain report is created with the attack news via tornstats.
BraveKath [1815519]

Even if the reviver would at least get events that would be something, but it would be nice if it was in the faction logs. Good suggestion. I agree by whatever means possible.

R+
RealityShift [2001304]

Personally I think this should be implemented. Also, maybe more Honors and Medals for revivers? There are currently 0 medals for reviving but medals for nearly everything else. And only 500/1000 revives where everything else mostly has 2500, 5000, and 10000. OP, you should add this to your suggestion.
CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

If this gets implemented, I would start seeing people asking for separate tabs for busts, crimes, casino and everything involved. Although I know it would be massive help for reviving factions such as yours but I don't think it warrants a dedicated tab just for the sake of handful of factions who are all in to it.

I am not against it, but I am not in favor either, so I will keep it unrated. Cheers!

CJ