This error has occurred twice once when I was enlisting in a course and one time when I was about to fly. [image: oi68.tinypic.com]
DB Error
Started by mTrB [1990310] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 53 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 28 / 100
This error has occurred twice once when I was enlisting in a course and one time when I was about to fly. [image: oi68.tinypic.com]
Fixed. This was related to temp DB issues we had during last hour.