I'm sorry and I just wish to apologize. I will admit my involvement in escalating the situation and I wish you a good day.
Hey mikk
Started by Thekingof_dirt [1990013] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 23
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 53 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
I'm sorry and I just wish to apologize. I will admit my involvement in escalating the situation and I wish you a good day.
Dont apologize to that nobody
Lane got kicked from JFA hahaha what a total noob he must be..
Psst, if you want to address a singular person, it's probably better to... idk... message them? Directly? The feature that was created specifically so you didn't have to make a thread (in GD, no less) to talk to one guy...
He blocked me
Then he probably doesnt want to hear it tbh.
Please for the love of god please stop mikk I just want to play the game please just let me do one of the last things in my life I enjoy please man please I'll do any thing just stop it please
Someone attacked and hospitalized you [view] 2018/01/26 4:51:21 AM view]
You pop the Xanax pill into your mouth and down a glass of water. 2018/01/26 4:47:04 AM
Just keep training. You will catch that noob in no time.
I mean this with all due respect, but you do realize this post makes you his bitch, right? Like you just told him he owns you....
Edit that post to read: Hey douche, have fun wasting your money. Peace.
I just want to play the game again
Well, you're still playing the game, and there's ways to outsmart people that have put bounties on you. There's absolutely no possible way that someone can keep you in the hospital LITERALLY 24/7. Keep popping xanax, training quickly when you get out of hospital, possibly even attacking some high levels with low stats to get lvl 15 and then start flying places.
Not taking any sides cause I haven't a clue what happened, but I'm just saying there are ways you can continue to play.
And I'll second what Trader said.. You just made a fool of yourself and now the bounties will probably be worse or persist longer :P
Some players are relentless and don't give up, but not all. I'm sure it will pass eventually.
just tryna get that karma back
As stated above, this isn't really a discussion if it is just directed at one person.
Since he has blocked you, you can gather that he doesn't want to hear it.
Closed.