Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Incomplete attack log.

Started by beatch [1492104] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

beatch [1492104] ×1

beatch [1492104]

This is the attack log from an attack I have just done

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=92d659add1034560dcbcdf5e318d5370

Should it not say at the end that I hospitalised him and claimed the 1 mill bounty?

It shows on my faction attack logs and on his faction attack logs.

It also shows "In hospital for 3 hours and 33 minutesHospitalized by beatch" on his profile.

However it doesn't show up on my Latest Attacks. Also I don't know if I recieved the 1 mill bounty on him.

Are things working as they should be ?

Mentions: beatch [1492104]

aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Hmm, that's strange, it seems that log query just failed to insert, however I can confirm that you received the money (according to money log). Let's count this as one time issue for now, however please report, if you will see something like this again.