Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Light Grey bar when attacking

Started by Bananicorn [1610640] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 84 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Bananicorn [1610640]

When attacking I noticed a vertical light grey bar to the left of my character, which seems to fill/empty seemingly at random.

Does anyone know what it indicates?

Also, is that anything new, or am I just really insensitive to change?
Bananicorn [1610640]

Okay, thanks :)

Though I'm unsure about how it works - can it be gained back? It behaves weirdly - one time it's completely full, then it loses a bit, and is back to full again...