Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Racing

Started by Dreddz [334539] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 96 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
3
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
34 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Dreddz [334539]

i recently noticed that I cannot view a race live anymore, by that I mean that I cannot see my car going round the track in real time, all I get is a countdown in my icon bar up the top of my side bar and then a timer of how long the race wil take.

has something changed on the system and does anybody else have this problem or do I need an change/update my flash player or java settings etc.

any help or advice would be great as I do like watching my little dot going round in circles and the excitement/frustration of watchin racing live used to bring me.
Dreddz [334539]

i have tried it now on a variety of different browsers(edge, chrome and firefox) and different devices(laptop, mobile and pc) and they all act the same where I cannot see live racing, yet no one else is having this problem so I can only assume it is a setting on my account that is the fault, can anyone help as to how I go about changing the settings back to default even though I have not altered any settings on my account prior to when this problem began.
Minisogo [861702]

I have the same error in my car auston martin

Always show me currently in race

I cant fix or upgrade

Please delete that my auston martin

I cant handle that error anymore

I want enlist another auston

Please help me admin

Delete that austonmartin(won over 200 & race entered over 1k )
Dreddz [334539]

I posted this bug/issue over a week ago now and even though someone had been assigned to it. I have not had any correspondence or update to say it's being looked into and sorted out. Wots the point of having this thread if nothing is being done to fix all the problems?


Dreddz [334539]

its all sorted now, the problem occurred when I changed my character name and I inadvertently used a special character at the end because the name on its own was already taken, I have since paid the extortionate amount of points to change my name without any special characters and the problem has been solved, so I can now watch live racing as I did before the bug arose, I do not know why having a full stop at the end of my name made it impossible for the racing to work properly but i'm not a programmer so am left wondering, all I know is it now works so i'm all happy again, thx, dreddz


Dreddz [334539]

I changed my name to "Dreddz." shortly afterwards I noticed the problem with the racing, once I changed it to "Dreddz" with no full stop at the end the problem was resolved