Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Script lighting

Started by unkaged [2079005] on in Company Recruitment.

0 replies · 5 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
14 / 100
Historical score
5 / 100
Story score
7 / 100
Engagement score
19 / 100
unkaged [2079005]

Is a candle shop company.

And is looking for new workers.

Stats aren't to important as I can train you.

Will pay 25k a week less if I train you for a week.

This is a new company and the perks are very useful if you use them right.

Please mail unkaged and apply to my company through my profile I'll will make sure yous are well liked after

Thanks for your time.