who the **** is Tiller ?
Good news...
Started by Hcom3 [2003693] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 199 / 199 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
who the **** is Tiller ?
Died?
He lost a shit account in an online game, have a sense of perspective! I'm sure others can continue his spamming mission anyway or he will just start again.
This really helped my hangover not feel so bad...
Torn was his rehab
And it's a shame he lost access to this account
Perhaps he can do Yoga now instead
Everyone knows everything out of your mouth is lie.
Your childish untreated mental issues continue to plague you.
Please seek professional help.
Can you recommend the therapist you use ?
People «taking credit» for a person getting banned should be a pretty decent indication that something aint right
"All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others." Thanks Obama! ;-;
I hope no one ever does to you what Sharpmid did to others to get himself banned
Oooh that's a bloody lie. Let me try this one: do you still chat up old MaxPenguinHead
Hes in fed whats the lie ? thanks Obama
Well, I Am very curious, mustve been real bad to make such a big, tough, strong And scary bully like yourself sound like youve been on the receiving end of a massacre.
Sorry for being sceptic, Cant help it when it has to do with you
Rip, tis a sad day for torn.
I'm sure he'll be back with a new account in no time.
are you a main account or a multi so confusing keeping track these days ?
according to Dudes post hes got 20 of them already
Such a relevant comment, eh.
But if its that bad, please send me some proof with the Discord user you dont have, youll find me on the channel youre not in, from there you can send me a PM with some proof Sharp did act like Mao
oh well. thats that then. wonder what he will call his threads from now on..... haha.
"Collete disliked your post" Did I strike a nerve there Komrade Collete
As you support me for staff I know you still love me .