Does anyone here know how to program in Java?
Java
Started by Eclipse [986228] on in Technology.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 11
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- McDallas [14757]
· 9 likes ·
It's kind of ironic that your name is Eclipse.
Does anyone here know how to program in Java?
It's kind of ironic that your name is Eclipse.
Yes people here do!
Edit: In all seriousness. I do not personally, but I know C# pretty well and they're almost identical so as long as it isn't a syntax question or a question about the mechanics of Java, I can probably help!
Yeah i love the irony with you name :D
I use java a lot, especially with android dev. Gotta love using it
I don't really know the difference but I know JavaScript if its any help
^ Java is an OOP programming language while JavaScript is an OOP scripting language. Java creates applications that run in a virtual machine or browser whileJavaScript code is run on a browser only. Java code needs to be compiled whileJavaScript code are all in text.
So in essence, Java is more complex and can do much more, while JavaScript can do only web stuff.
OP I know C# better, but I can try to give you a hand with Java if you're at beginner stuff.
> JavaScript code is run on a browser only
False.
I know a bit of Java, not the best at it, but I am learning it.
Whatsup?