Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Star's Trading Thread

Started by Invisible_Star [2058117] on in Trading Post.

4 replies · 46 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Invisible_Star [2058117]

I buy things and try to provide fair prices to the seller. Every trade is fast and mug free, guaranteed! Below is a list of prices of things I will always buy, as well as the prices I will buy each for. These prices are not always up-to-date and I am open to negotiating prices, so be sure to chat me to trade, or mail me



Feathery Hotel Coupons: 12.5m per
Donator Packs: 26m per
Xanax: 840k per
eDVDs: 2.6m per
Drug Packs: 4.2m per



Smoke Grenade 90k



Cans:

Can of Munster/Santa Shooters: 1.4 mill per can
Can of Red Cow/Rockstar: 1.85 mill per can
Can of Tourine/X-MASS: 2.85mill per can


Plushies and Flowers:
I am currently offering extremely good rates on flowers and plushies for frequent runners with certain terms. I guarantee I offer some of the best prices in Torn on Plushies and Flowers. Please contact me if interested.