Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Money Pot!!

Started by Ethiziri [2058681] on in Fun & Games.

1 replies · 42 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
32 / 100
Ethiziri [2058681]

MONEY POT!!

This is how it works... There are three pots. Little Pot, Middle Pot, or Huge Pot. Little Pot is 1mill. Middle Pot is 10mill. Big Pot is 100mill!! So you give me the money, and guess a number from 1-100. If you guess the correct number, then you get the whole pot. You can pay me multiple times to guess multiple numbers. If no one guesses the number, then I win. I will keep the money safe. If I don't, Dislike enemy, bounty me, do whatever. Serious :D

ANTICHEAT FOR ME

You might think, how can he not cheat? He can just easily change the number!! I'll have someone else do it for me. Some random stranger. I will ask him/her to choose a number. It is really random. I will not tell him to choose a specific number, and I will show all u guys our conversation. If u really want to check. Ask him.



So... Come and play this game :D! Message me for more information! And questions too :D Give me the money and tell me what number you choose!



DEADLINES

They will be posted here everytime the pot happens.



Hope you all have a good day!!