I'm a new trader trying to make a name for myself. As I'm a relatively new player, I can't always afford all the hot items like FHCs and DPs so I've decided to make deals on the lower end of the market. This works out for new players who have stolen 100s of jackets or want to make quick money from buying plushies/beer and don't want to deal with posting them in the item market. Below are my prices for my most commonly purchased items and all prices are negotiable. Feel free to ask about anything not listed. No amount is too small! I buy singles, bulk, and anywhere in between. If you'd like to trade, you can chat, send me a message, or just open the trade. As always, all trades are mug free!
| Plushies | Price | Candy | Price | |
Kitten/Bear/Sheep | $600 | Box of Chocolate Bars | $500 | |
| Wolverine/Stingray | $10,000 | Lollipop | $500 | |
| Jaguar | $16,000 | Bag of Bon Bons | $500 | |
Flowers | Box of Extra Strong Mints | $500 | ||
| Dahlia | $5,000 | Big Box of Chocolate Bars | $3,700 | |
| Crocus | $10,000 | |||
| Alcohol | ||||
| Clothing | Beer | $600 | ||
| Jacket | $250 |
Fasttrade, mug free :) - thestarrynight Posted on 17:38:27 - 07/02/18
good trade happy - WelshUK Posted on 00:53:51 - 15/02/18
Good trade, best of luck :) - CipheredData Posted on 02:53:24 - 15/02/18
Fast and good trade,10/10 would trade again - Fai5tar Posted on 15:32:19 - 15/02/18
Good and fast trade thank you ! - Lokapanda Posted on 19:21:30 - 15/02/18
Good trade :D - TheHellcat Posted on 00:09:43 - 16/02/18
great trade : ) - LilCvmstain Posted on 13:47:39 - 02/03/18
Quick trade, good prices and no mug : ) - Master_Potato Posted on 20:47:24 - 02/03/18