After 10 years of playing I have finally get the 10 years of service medal :) Also get another 307 awards
10 years old
Started by drcalypso [677329] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 28
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
After 10 years of playing I have finally get the 10 years of service medal :) Also get another 307 awards
Wow! To think how much the game has changed , old and new factions, new players , features etc ... You've seen it all!
Well done And keep playing! :)
9 years for me
No one cares.
Congrats, DrCalypso!
Still getting owned by players less than 6 months
Some 6 months old guys are really strong, sometimes I think these guys do not even sleep, dont go to work and just playing torn 24/7 :)
I did not see it all, but I have seen quite a lot here :)
I was not here when you can own a dog or participate in something like BigBrother contest.
I think there was a Torn online radio when I have started.
Oh man, that's when you get that medal? Guess I need to cross that off my goals list for this year.
I now vaguely remember dogs - but remember that big brother contest :p ... I don't know if you remember the weekly voting on the games site to earn 1 point a week? :P
Lol, I have forgot about this :) I was voting for this game to get points too XD. I think I have found this game when I was voting for another game, Torn city was on the first place so I have tried it and never stopped...
So we can all get this 10 years medal after playing 10 years? Good to know...
You get a medal after playing a year, 2 years .. until 10, 10 year medal is the last commintment medal for age.