Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Poker bad split

Started by WizardRubic [1615031] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 35 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Most-liked replies

WizardRubic [1615031]

Time of occurrence: About 1 minute before Fri 10:09:59 - 09/02/18
Table details:



Name: Active
ID: 182259
Owner: 1884314
Stakes: $1000000
Players: 7/8
Spectators: 60
Bet limit: OFF
Minimum money: $25000000
Maximum money: $9999999999
Password: OFF
Minimum level: 1
Tournament mode: OFF

Hand history from the hand

conti was kicked from the table (no money)
WizardRubic won $211,000,000 with the hand: Two Pair, Aces and Fives
Coup_De_Grace won $385,500,000 with the hand: Pair of Fives
Round 4: The river, the fifth community boardcard is now shown

What happened

I shoved all in with ~120m. conti called with ~40m. Coup_De_Grace raised with his full stack which was bigger than mine.

I believe my winnings should have been about 120*2+40 million. As my hand was better than both of the other players. 120m from Coup_De_Grace, and 40m from conti.

I didn't bring this up to the table as there's a chance I miscalculated something due to part of the hand history pushing off my screen before I noticed.

Thank you and apologies if I'm mistaken! Looking forward to poker 2.0 :)

Wiz


WizardRubic [1615031]

Actually if the money will come from Coup_De_Grace, no need to refund. I'm not interested in taking what appears to be 20% of another player's networth after he or she already lost a hand bug or not.

Wouldn't mind if someone could check the logs to make sure my understanding of what happened is correct though!

Thanks again!
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

You are correct, they should win only around 314mil in this case. I will not deduct money if don't want to, however please write me if you will change your mind, as this is what we are usually do for wrong splits.