So I just unlocked Class D and I'm getting my ass kicking using an upgraded Civic. I was wondering which car is the best to use in Class D. I know the recommended car is the Toyota MR2 but is is that the best car for Class D?
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
So I just unlocked Class D and I'm getting my ass kicking using an upgraded Civic. I was wondering which car is the best to use in Class D. I know the recommended car is the Toyota MR2 but is is that the best car for Class D?
Hi
Soon you will find out there is no perfect car for all tracks, and every track has for each class a perfect car with a perfect setup upgrades to make the fastest lap possible.
Yes you right! probably the toyota will be the most versatil car to make you go through class d, remember to only upgrade it till you start winning racing points in oficial races, then save those racing points for the last classes specially class a where you will be needing them!
if you want to go a litle farther in Torn racing then those 2 merits, I strongly recomend, my opinnion the best guide to start racing, spend some time reading it, it will make win a lot of time in the future!
Racing in TORN - Guide for Beginners. (Baldr)
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=21&t=15963648&b=0&a=0
Tri
Mentions: TORN Racing FAQ - Baldr
I actually went to C class without spending any points at all.
Sure it took me longer, but it allowed me to build up a DS that you normally dont see until you hit A class, and when you do hit C class, you can easily put in a few points then (not all) and continue to B, once in B, you should already have enough points to pretty much fully upgrade an cosworth. At least on the points where it matters. (pretty much any upgrade that doesnt get replaced by one of the same type once you hit A class. When you hit A class, you should then easily have enough points to max out the cosworth. And even have some to spare to start on your next actual class A car.
E, whatever is best of the track you are doing (dont spend any points)
D, toyota (dont spend any points)
C, BMW Z8 ( uppon hitting B i invested 106 point in this car, somewhat overkill, but easily let me win most races and reach B, any other points i won after, while moving to B, i saved)
B, cosworth, maxed where possible without replacing.
A, finish the cosworth with the saved up points from B, and start the next
Might sound crazy overall, but I for sure didn't get stuck upon hitting A not being able to win anything as I didn't have a maxed out car.