I the Award Progression bar is a little off. One time I finished a travel merit for Mexico and it did not appear once at all in the progress bar. And some of the other merits were well higher than the ones that were on the progress bar. Is there a unique system put into this or is this a bug
Awards and Progression
Started by Cr0wn [1995356] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 47 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 32 / 100
I the Award Progression bar is a little off. One time I finished a travel merit for Mexico and it did not appear once at all in the progress bar. And some of the other merits were well higher than the ones that were on the progress bar. Is there a unique system put into this or is this a bug
It only shows medal progression, the Mexico travel award is an honour bar.
Medals are not the same as honor bars.
Travel ones are honor bars.