I do i do crimes to allow me to get better that them so i can do difficult ones because it seems like i am stuck.
Crimes
Started by KingSully [1614562] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
I do i do crimes to allow me to get better that them so i can do difficult ones because it seems like i am stuck.
Mentions: Nash's Guide to Nerve Bar (Revived)
I suggest doing "Sell Copied Media" for a week or two. Then slowly transition into "Steal a Jacket" for a few more weeks. Then gradually switch to "Thorough Robbery". (This is where I'm at so far)
I also suggest checking the "Tutorial and Guides" subforum for more in-depth details.