Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

I am quitting

Started by APOLLO [862724] on in General Discussion.

73 replies · 1.22k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 74 / 74 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
74
Discussion span
→
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

APOLLO [862724]

Yes, I am quitting.

Quitting General Discussion.

It appears to have been successfully hijacked by a group of players and I no longer wish disrespect my eyeballs by coming here anymore.

Well done shitposters...

I wonder how many other people have already quit GD


DUDE [1028023]

Good riddance

You wont be missed

please dont come back, or we know you did it for attention
Flak [2091491]

Whether he comes back or not, depends on which Apollo he is ........ apologies...... dark joke.... spaced.... Ciao :)
KermodeBear [2011760]

I rarely bother to have any serious discussion here because it gets lost in a sea of crap.

Suggestions forum is better, but it doesn't seem to get much traffic.

Are there any 3rd party forums for Torn?
SporkMonkey [2065017]

I hate to see someone drop out of GD because of their emotional and social terrorism.

Don't let the terrorists win.



Edit - Dud disliked my post. Expose the terrorists in their hidey-holes!
Td3h [1785428]

We need one forum for serious Discussions and one for "Shit Shitposters Say". Forums have never had the highest of quality, but in more recent times the quality just seems to have kept on dropping.
manic [1554958]

Or mods just need to move these tedious threads which start with a pointless beginning, descend into a cat fight and eventually go nowhere into GY...

It ain't rocket science.