Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Minor Racing Bug

Started by bjorn [1945984] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 48 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100
bjorn [1945984]

Android, Chrome

I set up a 100 Lap Docks Race, and selected my car. I am the creator of the race and hence should hold position one in the race. Except I somehow ended up in position two. I never left the race nor changed my car. Was wondering if there is a reason for this? Reason to believe it is a bug. Not sure if unseen racing mechanics triggered before race start or something.

Tct 4:21 13/02/18: 100 Lap Dock Race, 88 drivers Max, 75min wait time.

[image: i.imgur.com]


bjorn [1945984]

no, this was prerace start. Wasn't sure why I was placed in second starting spot when I was the one that setup/created the race. I am not sure if this effects the outcome of a race, or if something in the race mechanics set it off so that 100 took the first starter position before the race even started. Perhaps their name? I finished 12th I believe and broly 1st.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Oh, it's orderer alphabetically, and there is no affect on race results - everyone will start at the same time directly from 'starting line'.