Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Looking for Hunters

Started by TripTripleTimes [2099140] on in Attacking.

0 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
27 / 100
TripTripleTimes [2099140]

Hello there! I have this nuisance up my tail and because I don't think I can deal it on my own I am looking for some help here. This is all fun and games and this being Torn City, I've expected some annoyance griefs. I want to return the favour until they gets it and stop attacking me (Hopefully. That is the plan).

So, what is your award for helping me out? Well, I'm a new player here in Torn City so I have no big cash, however, I can draw. I will do a single simple doodle of your character for every successful attack until my situation concludes or changes.

A sample of my work.

[image: 78.media.tumblr.com]

(I'm on mobile. Hopefully this looks right.)

More examples:

[image: 78.media.tumblr.com]

[image: 78.media.tumblr.com]

My style also fluctuates.

[image: 78.media.tumblr.com]

[image: 68.media.tumblr.com]

(How do I add spoilers. I bet this thing looks huge when I post this thread.)



If you accept. I will load up the target to the Bounty, accepted it and complete it, and then we can talk about your character's design. I think that is how it works in Torn? I've never done this before in Torn. We will figure something out when we get to that, and after a couple of attacks, I'll probably figure out a system to aware people with.