Does anyone else like egg shells? I remember the first time I ever got grounded it was because I found egg shells in the garbage and ate them (I didn't know what they were at the time) and somehow my mom found out about it because she kept track of what was in the garbage because my other mom was an alcoholic and would sneak drinks.
Do you like egg shells?
Started by IdentityUnknown [1834716] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 30 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 30 / 100
Does anyone else like egg shells? I remember the first time I ever got grounded it was because I found egg shells in the garbage and ate them (I didn't know what they were at the time) and somehow my mom found out about it because she kept track of what was in the garbage because my other mom was an alcoholic and would sneak drinks.
no, but I like to eat poo! :o
This thread is a direct copy-paste from other site of the internet. It offers zero initiative for discussion. I am positive that the people who want to see this, they most likely can find it.
This can go to Graveyard.