I adjusted my valves once, and I don't even need the Hanes manual to change my radiator. I graduated top of my class, intro to metal shop, freshman year of high school. My resume in welding includes over 13 days of stick welding EVERY DAMN DAY, for over 30 minutes a day. The only reason I'm an armchair mechanic, and not grinding away on my state of the art CNC every day is because my mom's house isn't wired for 220v. So think twice about who you're talking to, kid. I own more 10mm wrenchs and sockets than the entire ****ing state of Bavaria.
Adjusting valves
Started by IdentityUnknown [1834716] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 29 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 25 / 100
I adjusted my valves once, and I don't even need the Hanes manual to change my radiator. I graduated top of my class, intro to metal shop, freshman year of high school. My resume in welding includes over 13 days of stick welding EVERY DAMN DAY, for over 30 minutes a day. The only reason I'm an armchair mechanic, and not grinding away on my state of the art CNC every day is because my mom's house isn't wired for 220v. So think twice about who you're talking to, kid. I own more 10mm wrenchs and sockets than the entire ****ing state of Bavaria.
This thread is a direct copy-paste from other site of the internet. It offers zero initiative for discussion. I am positive that the people who want to see this, they most likely can find it.
This can go to Graveyard.