Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Fedoras

Started by IdentityUnknown [1834716] on in Graveyard.

1 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
29 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
IdentityUnknown [1834716]

My daughter got a present from her mother, my ex, a fedora. It is leopard print with a pink strap. If I made one promise to myself when I decided to have a child it was that no daughter of mine will grow up wearing a fedora.

She's been wearing it around the house and almost asked if she could wear it when we went to the library. Fortunately, she decided she wanted her beanie instead, thank god I didn't have to have that argument.

She set it on the steps of the porch today and I saw my chance. I started talking to her and "accidentally" sat on it. I say accidentally because I intentionally positioned my sit bone to crush the most structurally secure part of the crown. She didn't notice at first so I used the extra time to wiggle and twist a little. It worked like a charm.

When I stood up it was mangled. Still wearable, but with a dozen or two new creases. I did my best to act surprised, and consoled her as she cried. She didn't cry that long--the dog distracted her and 10 minutes later she was fine.
FIN [527880] Helper

This thread is a direct copy-paste from other site of the internet. It offers zero initiative for discussion. I am positive that the people who want to see this, they most likely can find it.
This can go to Graveyard.