I had 1000 refills left and now i just have 250 left. Can someone help me with this please
Refills are missing
Started by El_Chapo [668299] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 1 likes ·
I've credited you back +250. Please use them up!
I had 1000 refills left and now i just have 250 left. Can someone help me with this please
250 is the new maximum for 'Special Refills', Chedburn may credit them back to you, though, if this gets passed to him.
[:cry:]
I've credited you back +250. Please use them up!