I have a bottle of love juice, extremely rare only 7 in circulation. What do I do with it and what is it worth?
Love juice?
Started by Benster [607642] on in Trading Post.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 10 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
I have a bottle of love juice, extremely rare only 7 in circulation. What do I do with it and what is it worth?
buy it, its good stuff
You can sell it for around 20-40 million (depending on the buyer).
There's more than 7 in circulation, they're pretty common, sell it now while the prices are decent.
BUYING ALL LOVE JUICE @ 35mil - START TRADE - FAST AND SAFE