Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission Bug

Started by BeefcakeRage [1976144] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

frisco [776218] ×1 Barimacan [937601] ×1 Ch0p [1552603] ×1

BeefcakeRage [1976144]
Rabbit ResponseExpert
The muggers around here are getting a little too cocky for me. You push one away from this street corner, and another one pops up a block away. The cops are no help at all--I think they're happy when I have headaches like this.

So I want you to be the aspirin for my headache. This problem needs a rabbit response--what? Rapid, rabbit, I dunno--whatever, I want you to just move fast. Rabbitly. Got it? Good.

There's three muggers I want you to go down on, and I want you to do it quick. Take em out fast like bang-bang-bang: all inside of 10 minutes. They won't never know what hit them. So come on bunny rabbit, hop to it. I've defeated Barimacan and Ch0p however frisco is already in hospital for 32 minutes making this mission impossible. Please sort. https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=776218#/?_k=h40jbp





Thanks


Mentions: Barimacan [937601] · Ch0p [1552603] · frisco [776218]

BeefcakeRage [1976144]

Looks like the mission reset itself! Allowing me to now complete it. I'm still out on E because of the game assigning me players in hospital. Please credit.
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

You can try to complete mission again if something went wrong - timer will reset itself. However, you need to ensure that all 3 targets are available when you will start your attacks. It's not a bug - many different players may have same targets for their missions in the same time.