Hey,
I think that when we change the prices of items in our bazaar we shouldn't have to put in commas.
Obviously, we all know that when adding items the game does this for you (e.g. If I type 4000000 the game will recognise it as 4,000,000).
I think we should have the choice of whether we can do this not only with new items but with price adjustments of items too on our bazaars.
This is already in place....
If this is true, and you have to put commas in when you are modifying prices....
you should post in Bugs and issues. Not suggestions. Because this was surely Not intended.
Putting in 4000000 works, and putting in 4,000,000 but putting in 4,000000 wouldn't work. I think that's what JamesH11 is referring to.
He makes no sense when he stats not adding them works with the system applying them. You don't have to put in comma's maybe Kayla is right but then why would you only put in one comma. Another suggestion with no sense and lack of info. Didn't we use to get warnings from staff for this type of thing?
I mean if I try to change the price of an item from say 1 mil to 750,000 I cannot press save changes unless I explicitly type '750,000' instead of 750000