Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Error in attacking

Started by Fai5tar [2101562] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 22 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Fai5tar [2101562]

So,I just keep failing an attack where I cant finished tje fight and the timer runs out. Heres what happens:

1. I initiated an attack

2. I tap on my melee weapon

3. But for some reason,when I tap it,the game stops working and I need to reload the page.

4. But when reload the page,these messages came out:

"This page (https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attack&user2ID=648698) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert"

"Error 504 Ray ID: 3ee2dc722f402cc9 2018-02-16 19:19:54 UTC
Gateway time-out"

5. After reloading the page,I try to tap at my melee weapon again

6. Same thing happens,the error comes back and I need to reload,again

7. Meanwhile,the timer keeps on going until it runs out then I fail the attack

What comes to my mind is,probably my internet,but my internet is just fine,I have done quite a bit of attacking before and it went okay with no problem. This problem just started to occur now and its been happening to me twice now.

I dont know if I'm the only one experiencing this but I thought I might just post it here. I forgot to take a screenshot but I'll take one when it occurs again.

Extra info: I'm playing the game on the built-in browser of my mobile phone.