So, Duke gave me a mission that involves attacking someone 12 levels above me. I decided that the best course of action was to use a flash grenade and the finish him. 12 of my 15 seconds of the guy being flashed was used by server lag. What should I do in the future to defeat a high level or avoid server lag when using a flash grenade?
Flash grenade issue
Started by RedSix48 [2066942] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 38 / 100
So, Duke gave me a mission that involves attacking someone 12 levels above me. I decided that the best course of action was to use a flash grenade and the finish him. 12 of my 15 seconds of the guy being flashed was used by server lag. What should I do in the future to defeat a high level or avoid server lag when using a flash grenade?
Btw, didnt know if this was a bug or a feature to prevent flash grenade abuse,
i dont think its neither, not a bug nor a feature, just some poor timing with the lag.
can you try again?
Ok I will
It worked this time, thanks for the help