Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Split vault sharing

Started by JamesH11 [1944151] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
JamesH11 [1944151]

Hi,

I think we should be able to have separate areas in a vault between spouses. The reason I decided to buy a property instead of rent is for vault access, and I also want my spouse to be able to share this feature.

However, I don't want our money to get mixed up and have us not know how much belongs to each person. I think there should be an option for the owner of the property to designate a certain portion of their own vault to be a separate vault area for their spouse if they choose.

E.g., Bill has a $300 million vault but splits it into a $200 million vault for himself and $100 million for his partner.


AlienFTM [1954662]

Good idea. My wife refuses to want access to our vault because she'd spend all my money on the faction as well as all the faction money.

R+

Edit. Also protects newlywed from being wed, vault drained, divorced. Luckily the Princess and I are IRL friends.