Hey buds, if y'all reading this, you should apply. I recently created this pub, and I have quite good amounts of money, and the future is bright. the specials are awesome, though still locked: energy refills, nerve refills, maximum nerve increase, more damage for melee weapons... that sort of things. Current pay is 6k, but that will surely increase as we progress. So apply, and be patient, for i'm not online 24/7. I'll accept anyone.
PUB HIRING!!!
Started by Stalker_Strelok [2091832] on in Company Recruitment.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 14 / 100
- Historical score
- 5 / 100
- Story score
- 9 / 100
- Engagement score
- 22 / 100
Hey buds, if y'all reading this, you should apply. I recently created this pub, and I have quite good amounts of money, and the future is bright. the specials are awesome, though still locked: energy refills, nerve refills, maximum nerve increase, more damage for melee weapons... that sort of things. Current pay is 6k, but that will surely increase as we progress. So apply, and be patient, for i'm not online 24/7. I'll accept anyone.