Good morning!
I'm a player that took a hiatus back last March, and have decided to get back into the game. Upon logging in, I have a negative balance of 58,693,085. From speaking with a few Moderators, it looks like there was some multiple accounts sweeping back towards the end of last year.
I'm not sure what activity my account showed, but I wasn't playing for the majority of last year. Is there any way to get the negative balance removed, or at least resolved and lessened?
Just try to get better networth and not go in debt #Meow4Staff
Fortunately for you it's not that massive, and you could clear your negative balance much easier than some users who took on billions in debt and basically ended up with an unplayable account. An admin can find where the money came from and return money to your account if they find no evidence of cheating, but if they don't return the money you can make back 58m pretty quickly with just 2 DPs and a little travelling.
I don't want the money returned. Honestly, I don't even remember what I had, and I have a small amount in the offshore bank, which I'm fine with. I just want my balance reverted back to zero, and I don't understand what would have caused an issue that caused the staff to take a negative amount. I was gone for almost a year.
You either
Were given money
Traded with
Mugged
Played RR with someone who had multis
It measures one sided trades/transactions and removes the excess if the funds were illcit
If you read the BB post illcit funds recovery and post back here when you have I can pass it to Ched to double check for you the cause
I have read the BB post, and I think I understand. Please have Ched double check, if at all possible. :)
Thank you Grif
ok ill have ched check, to see what the recovery tool was picking up on
JennyJohnson [2009340] sent a net value of $110,007,786 to User Pirz [2007697]
Mentions:
JennyJohnson [2009340]
· TheFinalStage [2007697]
Jenny was a previous old coworker I used to work with that I got into the game a long while ago, and quit before I stopped playing. She did forward me pretty much everything she had after she left though. If that counts as fraudulent, I apologize.