I was just having a browse of BodyBaggers personals, mainly to just look at what TC life could be like but then after seeing he has 4,816 SE's used - I was wondering if anybody has a record of any higher numbers? or respectively numbers to match etc.
Random idea to have, but yeah - it would be fun to find out these things. lol.
Z_junior had 50k used but then edited his stats because BB started crying, as usual.
Nah, bodybagger is weak, i can take him any day.
It's a good thing you are here to keep records straight. Everyone would have the total wrong idea about things.
Sure, just have 39 high stat people attack at the same time. [:wink:]
well I'm the noobest player to have a se used
It's okay champion used 6 SEs for karmas
Total stat gain? [:laughing:]
0.25 dexterity couldn't even show up
When I first started playing a bunch of us from the same poker playing game started at the same time. My friend Rose found a skateboard the week she started. She took it for a ride to test it out. Then couldn't understand why she couldn't find it.