Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RickSanchezC137: scammer

Started by V_I_S_H_U [2103512] on in Graveyard.

45 replies · 853 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 46 / 46 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
46
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

_Invincible_ [1941138] ×1 Offside [1970431] ×1 Food [2068524] ×1 UwU [2081212] ×1 Legit_Guy [2091236] ×1

V_I_S_H_U [2103512]

All my friends think i am a scammer.

Dont know who is this Legit_guy ..

Where ever i join Rick keeps mailing the leaders and tells that i am Legit_guy.

Guys please bounty this guy or he will ruin others game too thats y he got more than 1k bountys within 90days ..

i have proof that i am not Legit_guy . Rick wanted to hide his scamming so he made me a scammer by telling everyone that i am legit_guy.

Proof is here :



[image: i.imgur.com]

[image: i.imgur.com]

Hope u can take me away my enimies list guys ,,
manic [1554958]

Counting the shits and ****s I give OP...

Currently up to zero.

I'm going to stop now, because I doubt I'll get into single figures...
Collete [1389080]

Food [2068524]I

n federal jail permanentlyAccount marked for deletion

Last action
43 days ago

Shouldnt you wait 90 days naughty naughty

Mentions: Food [2068524]

Flak [2091491]

V_I_S_H_U - IS - Legit_Guy (a.ka. Offside)


V_I_S_H_U: i will pay it back in 1hour

V_I_S_H_U: deal ?

RickSanchezC137: how much?.... do you have collateral to offer, whats it for ? :p

V_I_S_H_U: i dont have collateral but trusted

RickSanchezC137: seems a little offside to me :)

V_I_S_H_U: whos offside ?

RickSanchezC137: who said it was a who?

-

-

V_I_S_H_U: So ur willing to help me out or ur not interested in this deal ?

V_I_S_H_U: secret ? what is it ?

RickSanchezC137: sry, wrong chat box....lol

RickSanchezC137: how much were you hoping to borrow?

V_I_S_H_U: 25million

RickSanchezC137: I think you are legit?

V_I_S_H_U: legit means ?

RickSanchezC137: are you a legit guy?

V_I_S_H_U: who is legit guy ?

RickSanchezC137: i didn't say it was a who...lol

-

-

He says he was -

_invincible_ - https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1941138#/?_k=talkm3



Almost certain he was--



Offside - https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1970431#/?_k=y4cus8

Legit_Guy - https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2091236#/?_k=ioqtut

All the times line up pretty damn well :)


Mentions: _Invincible_ [1941138] · Legit_Guy [2091236] · Offside [1970431]

Flak [2091491]

That one is a lie to cover it up, Legit_Guy was his last fedded account, Took me less than 24hrs to find him at the same old tricks again

Edit, i was corrected by a fellow detective.... he was likely Food Too........
manic [1554958]

Sorry, hold a minute whilst I get out my Nokia N95...

"Note to self, MUST TRY HARDER TO ENTERTAIN THE NOOBS IN TORN"

Opps... forgot...

"AND GET MY BEARD WAXED WITH THESE PONCEY COFFEE GROUNDS"

There, is that better?

Less 'pretentious' and 'ironic' and more 'up to date'?
manic [1554958]

The number of times I've won the Euro Millions multiplied by the cost of those coffee grounds I've got for my beard...

Holy shit, I'm in debt!

Best tell my missus we're moving...
Broery [2092837]

1. there is already a guy who bounty him.

2. u should include scam proof, if u accuse someone from scamming.

3. idk if the chat is real or not, but ignoring annoying peeps is the best thing to do.





sideramaris what's app in ur forum signature? is that for preventing mugger? i thought torn is crime game

Mentions: UwU [2081212]