Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Previous Job Points

Started by Crowhunter [528298] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 93 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
9
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

Crowhunter [528298]

Hey, I know that job points remain after you quit (say if I left a flower shop without spending an job points) but is there a way to to see how many I've got spread over other jobs? I've played TORN on and off for a few years and cant remember all the companies I've worked in or if I spent the job points.



Is the only thing I can do is join each job and quit to see if I have excess?

Thanks :)