Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

PS4

Started by Lilith137 [2102067] on in Gaming.

59 replies · 288 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Lilith137 [2102067]

ohhh gosh I was so addicted to that game, it's amazing! it's one of my favourites too. have you played any other persona parts as well?
Lilith137 [2102067]

hahaha nice to see you here too :D

Haven't played Monster Hunter World much, but I think I'll give it another try soon.

I'm addicted to both :P
Doc- [2084285]

It's real fun when you get into it. It's nothing like COD or BF... A lot more tactful and strategic, than run n' gun.
Lilith137 [2102067]

yeah I know that's why I wanna try it.

I'm actually not a big fan of COD, only good thing is you can play it split screen. I like BF though, played BF1 a lot and it's really cool imo


Lilith137 [2102067]

ah yes I heared there's an anime coming out right? actually there's a lot of different stuff about Persona in Japan, mangas, animes etc. really cool

I play Persona4 on the Vita atm, it's really good too.
Splooj [2096035]

 

I mostly play rpgs at the moment though because our internet is unstable as **** since they started building a bunch of new houses across the road T.T but i like all the usual games like overwatch/fortnite/bf1 and that.

I've been playing Ni no kuni II lately, it's pretty tame/pg story wise but still fun and enjoyable, it's always fun running around in fantasy woulds smashing cartoon monsters <3
Lilith137 [2102067]

I'll add you when I'm on again later :)

wow cool, I haven't met a lot of ppl who have played or play Ni no kuni 2, sadly it's not as popular here as in Japan. I really love that game (already liked the first part), but I guess you really have to be into this kind of games. It kinda feels like playing an anime :D

I guess or hope you noticed all this little details, that make this game so loveable. all the love they put into it, all the little references, variety in gameplay elements, the art
Splooj [2096035]

I love all the little details, the colours/art especially, it's such a dreamy game to play. A game definitely doesn't need to be bloody and violent to be good. I didn't mean to sound like i was saying it's bad or anything. 

I do miss games that have more of a love story though, even the latest final fantasy kinda brushed that aside T.T I need to go play more games nowwww. I've been avoiding it lately because i can't decide which to finish first and end up just spending hours looking at which to play...
SecretWhispers [2142805]

Hey, anyone still around? I'm a ps4 gamer, I play more creative games. Minecraft being the main creative game, then Ark, then Conan Exiles, and I also enjoy episodic games, and choose your own story games. Life is Strange and Detriot: Become Human being good examples. I do like competitive games, I play GTA V, Friday the 13th: The Game, Rocket League is my main though. I like to play Trials Fusion too and Little Big Planet 3 when I am feeling extremely calm and collected. (So laggy)

Anyways, if you play these games, let me know! We could play together sometime. :)
Blazing [1734242]

What is Ark like on PS4? I have been wanting it for a while but I heard mixed things about it. Mostly saying it was good but buggy or something like that? I've played everything else you mentioned too except Conan Exiles. I also love Dead by Daylight, Kingdom Hearts, Don't Starve (Which you might like since it is a survival game if you haven't got it already) & Elder Scrolls Online.
SecretWhispers [2142805]

Ark is great on servers, it can be laggy but I enjoy it for what it does bring.  Great graphics and as much creativity you can imagine.  I like it but without playing with others it can get boring quick. 

Conan Exiles is pretty fun,  I haven't played too much recently but it's been pretty consistent with patches and updates. Dead by Daylight is a fun game too! A friend gameshared it with me.

Don't Starve.. It sounds familiar but I can't picture it.  I will have to look it up. Also I've wanted Elder Scrolls I'm just too broke to get it lol. I don't know anything about it besides everyone telling me it's a great game and that they play it. 
Blazing [1734242]

Thanks for the information! I might play it. I am not sure if my friend still has it or not, I would prefer to play it with others though.

I have Don't Starve on PC and PS4. I enjoy playing Don't Starve Together (the multiplayer version but you can play it on your own too) You basically have to survive but if you die, you have to restart on a new map but it works for what it is. ESO is a really good game, it shouldn't be compared to Skyrim or oblivion because you would be disappointed, it is a MMO but is really good and when you are able to pick it up, you can get it real cheap now :) There is a lot to it but I am at the point where if I don't play with friends, I get bored quickly but there are a lot of quests you can do solo on it. I have played it for over 2 years now. 
SecretWhispers [2142805]

Yeah I enjoy playing with others on Ark. It gets tedious by yourself.

What would you compare Don't Starve to?

Ah see people have told me that ESO and Skyrim are similar but completely different. 

Yeah most of my games are at the point that I just want to play with others.
Blazing [1734242]

I wouldn't know what to compare it to, honestly. It has the survival and crafting elements like Minecraft (it isn't anything like Minecraft though) but you really just try and build a base and survive the seasons and monsters etc. day by day and if you die, you start from scratch but I am always learning new things in the game and there is a fair bit of DLC available too. 

I personally wouldn't compare the ESO and Skyrim because that is when people get the most disappointed. They expect Skyrim but with other people and it isn't. It has the lore and is set before Skyrim. You can visit Riften in the Ebonheart areas but the game play is very different as it follows the typical MMO style just with the Elder Scroll Lore
SecretWhispers [2142805]

Sorry for such a delayed reply. I thought it had posted but I guess it didn't. Anyways, I definitely wanna get either ESO or Skyrim now.! Hopefully soon.