Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Piloting an App

Started by Vulpix [1988517] on in Technology.

5 replies · 95 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
21 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Vulpix [1988517]

Hey everyone, I feel super daft for not knowing this already, but what does it mean to "pilot an app/web page?"

Thanks all :)
FpsDrop [2108723]

Small-scale campaign, survey, or test-plant commissioned or initiated to check the conditions and operational details before full scale launch of an app or etc..
Vulpix [1988517]

Thanks! I was surprised I didn't get anything when I looked it up, or maybe it's time for me to get a pair of glasses ¯_(?)_/¯