what does karma do for me?
karma?
Started by madicken [2103407] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
what does karma do for me?
No idea I'm wondering about this too
It's pretty much a worthless stat, and there's nothing it can be used for really. I suppose it's main purpose, would be to show how good a player is at contributing in the forums?
This is correct.
I would say in most cases it is a popularity measurement. Sure there are some people that get karma for helping, but if you have a lot of friends that visit the forums, your karma is probably a decent amount.