my nerve bar has dropped from 55 down to 50. I only use cannabis and drink beer.
Reduced nerve bar
Started by SIRR0BINH00D [966229] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 48 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 34 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
my nerve bar has dropped from 55 down to 50. I only use cannabis and drink beer.
Could be a number of things, such as resetting any merits you had invested in a nerve bar or leaving a faction that had additional nerve perks. Most likely you have failed too many crimes, though. This is natural, try some safer crimes - there are plenty of guides available in Tutorials & Guides.
Tell us what crimes you have been clicking. There are many crimes which can reduce your nerve bar if you fail too many of them.
Ah I didnt know it did that. Yes I have failed miserably lately! ððð thank you
nervebars can increase and decrease depending on your crime exp. failing too many crimes can drop your NB