ok I need someone who can tell me where I can make a count down timer that will let me post it clearly in my faction announcements and or mail. Everyone I click on is usless. So I will pay if you can guide me to get to g this done
Need countdown timer
Started by Trucker_Liam [1608058] on in Graphics.
About this thread
Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 1
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 1
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 15 / 100
- Historical score
- 8 / 100
- Story score
- 19 / 100
- Engagement score
- 27 / 100
ok I need someone who can tell me where I can make a count down timer that will let me post it clearly in my faction announcements and or mail. Everyone I click on is usless. So I will pay if you can guide me to get to g this done